"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success." -- Henry Ford
For all Players!
Please read the following information
1) When corresponding by email or mail please identify yourself, your daughter and her team.(i.e.Ariana Braun/12's)
2) Practices are vital to the improvement of your daughter and the team as a whole. Please make every attempt to get her to practice on time and actually ready to start 5 minutes before your scheduled practice time. Call/text your coach if you cannot make practice. Player cell phones are to be turned on mute and put in their bags during practice.
3) Inclement weather - The Bethlehem Area SD dictates when we cancel practice due to weather. We will post weather related decisions on the front page of the web site but here is the guideline to follow:
All practices are cancelled if BASD cancels school or has an early dismissal.
If inclement weather is forecast for the evening and you feel unsafe driving then please do not come to practice and contact your coach.
Tournaments are our call and we will always error on the side of safety.
4) Tournament schedule: posted on the team page on the web site.
5) Please utilize our new web site for tournament sites, practice updates, pictures, tournament results, and team news. www.quicksetvolleyball.com
6) KRVA Medical Release forms- each coach must carry a medical form for every player at all times. If you still have your form then please bring it to your first practice to give to your coach. If you need a form See below for a PDF you can download or go to the KRVA site at www.krva.org Under Forms and Documents and then under Player download the form.
7) Quickset Code of Conduct click here. Every player and parent must sign the code. If you are unable to download it below coaches will have copies at practice next week.
contact email@example.com or contact our Club Director, Tim Dando at 570-617-7409
Questions? contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Club Director, Tim Dando
A MESSAGE FROM OUR DIRECTOR
- TIM DANDO
QUICKSET VALUES each player's self-esteem, honesty, and spirit.
QUICKSET's VISION is to provide an optimum atmosphere for the development of young volleyball athletes and assist each player in becoming the best she can be.
QUICKSET's GOALS are to:
• Improve the volleyball skills and leadership of each team member through specialized instruction and competitive team play.
• Continue to raise the quality of girl's volleyball in the Lehigh Valley area - as evidenced by the continued success of Quickset players on their local high school teams.
• Provide specialized training opportunities and key competition exposure for athletes who are considering playing competitive volleyball in college.
• Promote good sportsmanship, responsibility, and the lifelong spirit of volleyball.
REPLY EMAIL - Questions? contact email@example.com or contact our Club Director, Tim Dando
Please state which D-team your daughter is a member of and which nights she can attend the tournament.